Our new Bray Park property is a high quality house designed for individuals with high physical support needs. It is a 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom, 2 car garage home in a great suburban location including space for overnight support worker accommodation.
Some of the things we love about Bray Park are:
- Free wifi for residents & Support Workers
- Large 18m2 sized bedrooms
- Accessible ensuite for each bedroom
- Wide hallways and doorways
The exclusive ‘iSaint Assistive Technology’ supplied by SDA provider Smart Homes includes:
- Automated roller blinds
- Automated lights
- Amazon Alexia Echo Dot in each bedroom
- Wifi modem and connection
- All hardware supplied & installed
To be eligible, tenants must be:
- Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
- Receiving NDIS funding that includes Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding or be prepared to undertake a review to add SIL funding to their plan.
Bray Park is opening in June 2021. Get in touch to see if there’s a vacancy.