Our new property at 19 Muriel Ave, Ellen Grove is a high quality 3-bedroom house designed for individuals with high physical support needs. It is a 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom, 2 car garage home in a great suburban location. It will house 3 NDIS participants and it has space for overnight support worker accommodation.
Download the brochure here: Ellen Grove – property brochure.
Some of the things we love about Ellen Grove are:
- Free wifi for residents & Support Workers
- Large 18m2 sized bedrooms
- Accessible ensuite for each bedroom
- Wide hallways and doorways
The exclusive ‘iSaint Assistive Technology’ supplied by SDA provider Smart Homes includes:
- Automated roller blinds
- Automated lights
- Amazon Alexia Echo Dot in each bedroom
- Wifi modem and connection
- All hardware supplied & installed
To be eligible, tenants must be:
- Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
- Receiving NDIS funding that includes Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding or be prepared to undertake a review to add SIL funding to their plan.
Ellen Grove is opening in May 2021. Get in touch to see if there’s a vacancy.