This spacious ex-display home is located amongst other executive, homes in a whisper quiet street.
Conveniently located within 1km walk of Riley T-Way and Kellyville
Train Station currently under construction and just 2.8km to Rouse
Hill Town Centre. Close accessible public transport!
– 3 double bedrooms with huge Bl R’s and massive main bedroom with oversized WIR, luxury ensuite with spa bath.
– Spacious formal & informal living areas with upstairs rumpus & study nook & downstairs games room.
– Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, SIS appliances, large pantry & breakfast bar.
– 3 Bathrooms, ducted air and 2.7m high ceilings.
– This vacancy is best suited to a female aged 20-45 years.
– Current residents are active females aged 30-40 years who enjoy participating in the house, going out and about, with the home being a safe, respectful environment.
– This property is not accessible, is a double-storey and has stairs.
– The roster consists of 1-2 staff per 4 residents & sleepover.
Tenants must fulfil the following:
– Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
– Receiving NDIS funding that includes Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding or be prepared to undertake a review to add SIL funding to their plan.
COSTS TO CONSIDER
400* per fortnight – Master Bedroom
$372* per fortnight – Other bedrooms
Utilities: $90* per fortnight
Household Amenities: $45* per fortnight
Food expenses: $200* per fortnight
Vehicle costs: $75* per fortnight
*per person, living expenses may vary & will be split between tenants