Wall Park Ave, Blacktown is a large, high quality 3-bedroom house plus a 1-bedroom villa and a 2-bedroom villa. It is designed for individuals with high physical support needs. It is opening in October 2021 with our SDA partner Evolve Housing.
The property is in a great suburban location with easy access to the Westpoint Shopping Centre, Blacktown Showground Precinct and Blacktown Hospital. As Blacktown is centrally located within Sydney’s Western Suburbs, any family, friends or medical staff visiting residents can easily access the property.
Some of the things we love about Wall Park Ave are
- Automatic front door, windows and blinds
- Separate aircon in each room
- 24/7 power back-up
- Large bedrooms
- Beautiful back veranda and outside area
- Study, oversized laundry, height adjustable benchtops
To be eligible, tenants must be:
- Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
- Receiving NDIS funding that includes Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding or be prepared to undertake a review to add SIL funding to their plan.
Download the full 101 Wall Park Ave, Blacktown – Brochure.