- 4 x 1 bedroom Improved Liveability apartments
- 2 x 2 bedroom Fully Accessible self-contained apartments
- 1 common area with a kitchen, laundry and toilet
- 1 staff office/sleepover room
- 2 levels with a lift
- A garden complete with trampoline
- Dedicated accessible mini-bus for our staff to help you with transport
Each apartment has its own meal and living area with a kitchen, bathroom and laundry space. The self-contained apartments provide space for everyone and the opportunity to socialise on your own terms while receiving the support you need.
Werrington will suit NDIS participants with high support needs requiring active night support. They might have have complex health care needs such as peg feeding, catheter care, tracheotomy care. Participants might also have some behaviours of concern, as the accommodation consists of individual apartments, this provides a safe space without impacting upon others.
Tenants must fulfil the following:
- Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension or able to contribute rent
- Receiving NDIS funding that includes both Supported Disability Accommodation (SDA) and Supported Independent Living (SIL) or be prepared to undertake a review to add SDA and SIL.
Get in touch if you want to hear more, or arrange a virtual or face-to-face tour!