Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

NDIS housing for people without SDA funding

We are building share houses with NDIS participants across South-East Queensland. You don’t need Specialised Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding to live in these houses – you just need to be eligible for Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding.

If we have enough interest in a particular area, we’ll find a property and create a share house with you, designed especially around your needs.